Even if you’ve just had a small fire, or soot fall, the damage quickly spreads right through your home.
Air-borne smoke and odor particles travel through your home, sticking to surfaces, fixtures, fittings, and furniture. And the longer you leave the damage, the harder it is to restore.
But don’t worry, help is at hand. We can minimize the damage to your property and belongings. And we will be able to deal with your problem fast, causing as little disruption to your life as possible.
What We Can Do For You
We know this is a stressful time for you, so let us take care of everything. We can do a full inspection and report our findings to your insurers. That way you won’t have the inconvenience of waiting on the phone line, or trying to explain technical issues.
We have 20 years experience in restoring local smoke damaged homes and businesses, so you can trust us to take care of everything for you including:
- Full Inspection and Report: So you and your insurers know what damage has been caused, and what needs to be done to restore your property and belongings to their pre-damaged condition.
- Removal and Clean up of Soot and Smoke: To restore your home to it’s pre-damaged condition, we use a variety of methods, depending on the cause of the smoke damage.
- Water Removal: If fire fighters were involved, we can remove excess water from your floor and walls to prevent structural damage to your buildings, and dry out carpets and contents.
- Cleaning of Hard to Reach Places: We can clean air ducts, crawl spaces, walls and floors to completely remove carbon deposits and odor particles from your home.
- Clean-Up and Pack Out Services: To remove and restore all affected belongings, preventing further damage and keeping them safe.
- Reconstruction and Repair Work: Anything needed to restore your property to its former condition.
- Off-Site Storage of Personal Belongings: We can store your personal belongings securely to protect them until the rest of the clean up is complete.
- Furniture and Carpet Cleaning: Carbon and odor deposits cling to your furnishings and carpets. But if you call us to deal with the damage quickly, we may be able to restore them to their pre-damaged condition.
Smoke is by far the hardest thing to clean after a fire. Different cleaning methods should be utilized depending on the type of smoke damage you have. Take advantage of our experience cleaning smoke & soot from hundreds of homes & businesses over the past 25 years to ensure your job is done right. We also keep disruption to a minimum in terms of time & magnitude.
Put the restoration of your property in our safe hands. Our certified technicians are trained in the latest smoke fire damage restoration methods. So put your mind at rest and call us now at: (858) 429-9323.
We’re waiting for your call so we can begin restoring your property.